Skip to content
- 4 slices multi-grain sandwich bread
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful of dulse
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the dulse for about 8-10 minutes, until it is dried out and crispy.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Slice the tomatoes horizontally.
- Slice the avocado half into thin pieces horizontally as well.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one slice of the bread.
- Arrange the tomatoes in one even layer on the bread, and do the same with the avocados.
- Place an even amount of dulse on top of the avocados. Cover with the other slice of bread, slice in half for easy handling, and enjoy!